Deluxe Fire Truck For Active Kids!
Sorry, out of stock!
A flashing light and a ringing bell will delight every would-be fire-fighter.
Just like the originals, our pedal car is made of heavy gauge steel and is ready for hours of play. Inspired by the famous and highly collectable "sad face"e pedal Fire Truck of the 1940's, it is true in all details. There is no tailgate, but a rear step just like the originals.
Red with white trim model!
Our fire truck comes in a deep red highlighted white graphics. Real high quality wooden ladders grace the rear resting on their own chrome plated, high hoop, grab bars.
Speaking of chrome, this vehicle has lots of it, the windshield, steering wheel, ringing bell and the hubcaps are all chromed. Even the flashing light has a chrome base.
Adjustable pedals. Recommended ages 2 to 6 years old. Adult supervision required.
Classic Pedal Car Specifications:
· Overall Dimensions: 45.5 inches in length, 15.5 inches in width
· Materials: Heavy gauge steel and wooden ladders
· Finish: Chip and rust resistant, child safe, non-toxic powder coating
· Wheels: Ball bearing steel, 8 inch diameter
· Tires: solid rubber, 5/8ths inch
· Driving Mechanism: Ball bearing pull bars, ball bearing rear axle hangers
· Colors: Red with white decals
· Recommended ages: 2 to 6 years old
· Packed: One per carton
· The only assembly required is just the two chrome ladder bars